Our Costume winners were:
· SCARIEST- Bruce Fulbright in his Skeleton costume
· FUNNIEST- Jim Crowell in his Sleepy old man costume
- SCARIEST- Bobby Worden-Werewolf
- CUTEST- Sierra Ocasio- Pocahontas
- FUNNIEST- Noah Ocasio- Frankenstein
There was a hay ride to the Edmunds old cemetery. Driver Mike Edmunds did a great job in chauffeuring everyone out in to the dark, black, dreary night! We had 17 Pumpkins entered in the pumpkin carving contest! There was a tie for the winner:
· Barb Smith and Jon Smith, they carved some great pumpkins!
All the pumpkins were very clever and ingenious! Thanks to all that brought along their pumpkin friends! You had some very clever creations there!
The array of food was astonishing! Way too much food! We appreciate the GHOULISH TREATS! If any one went away hungry it was their own fault!
We had an ORIGINAL SYRACUSE CORVETTE CLUB BAR! Created just for the party! Racing checks and all! The lighted SCC sign was a work of art!
Susan Crowell has several dishes left behind. She will have them at the 2nd meeting in November! Please pick them up other wise; you might see them in a silent auction or something....!